Paragon Project Report: Q2 2017
29 June 2017
Here is an update on current work and some interesting developments:
- We are working on Hunger Games and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, the final parts of our Dubai Parks contract.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM
- Our partnership relationship with Majid Al Futtaim (“MAF”) is progressing well and we have completed Astro Blaster (a proprietary blaster arena) in Dubai and are working on another two sites across the Middle East in Bahrain and Kuwait.
- MAF have opened the first ‘new design’ Little Explorers science centre in the Dubai Marina Mall.
- We are completing on site at Little Explorers Cairo and are 75% complete for a site in Riyadh.
- We are designing their flagship site in Mirdif Dubai due to go into build later this year.
- We have completed a new sculpture for Magic Planet called Max in Cairo and are currently in build with another 3 across the Middle East.
- We completed Hamleys Nanjing last year and are working Warsaw which is due to open in the coming months. We are also looking at various new sites across India, Europe and South Africa.
- We are working on the fit-out of a major museum called SABIC for Jack Rouse in the Middle East. Works are progressing as planned.
- We are working as a specialist fit-out company for Beck Interiors in Kuwait. This is progressing well.
NATIONAL TRUST SCOTLAND
- We have been appointed to design and build a new specialist outdoor garden featuring sculptural elements.
- We are working as design and build contractor on a new ‘scare’ attraction based on the TV series, The Walking Dead.
- We are currently in the process of tendering for several pieces of work for Universal Studio Beijing
- Working on elements for the new Whales exhibition for the Natural History Museum
- Cheshire Safety Centre due for completion imminently
- Horniman Museum – We are progressing as planned through an interactives contract.
Please note that we held our AGM on 28 June 2017 and all resolutions were passed.
The RNS covering this can be found here.
As always, we encourage you to engage with us on our Q&A Forum.