Paragon Project Report: Q1 2017
12 May 2017
Here is an update on current work and some interesting developments:
- We are working on Hunger Games and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, the final parts of our Dubai Parks contract.
- Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and theming in the area development are now complete.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM
- Our partnership relationship with Majid Al Futtaim (“MAF”) is progressing well and we have completed Astro Blaster (a proprietary blaster arena) in Dubai and are working on another two sites across the Middle East in Bahrain and Kuwait.
- MAF have opened the first ‘new design’ Little Explorers science centre in the Dubai Marina Mall.
- We are completing on site at Little Explorers Cairo and are 75% complete for a site in Riyadh.
- We are designing their flagship site in Mirdif Dubai due to go into build later this year.
- We have completed a new sculpture for Magic Planet called Max in Cairo and are currently in build with another 3 across the Middle East.
- We completed Hamleys Nanjing last year and are working Warsaw which is due to open in the coming months. We are also looking and various new site across India, Europe and South Africa.
- We are working on the Fit Out of a major Museum called SABIC for Jack Rouse in the Middle East.
- We are working as a specialist fit out company for Beck Interiors in Kuwait.
FIRE SAFETY CENTRES
- The safety centre in Greater Manchester has successfully completed and is being dry tested prior to opening
- We have been appointed as the build contractor for Cheshire’s new Safety Centre following a successful design phase, this work is in progress.
- We are consulting to Lamda Development, another of our partnerships, on the Mall of Athens and Golden Hall. Work is also progressing with Lamda for the Athens Olympic Museum.
- York Castle Museum – Sweet Success has completed.
- Hull City of Culture Art gallery has completed.
- King Edward Mine Model refurbishment for English Heritage is in progress.
- National Museum Liverpool, Egyptology Gallery has completed.
- Historic Environment Scotland, Engine Shed nearing completion to enable soft opening.
As always, we encourage you to engage with us on our Q&A Forum