Paragon Entertainment Limited has a strong Board and Management Team with significant business experience in the design and build, attractions and licensing sectors.
The Board and Management Team is decided upon by the Nomination Committee whose role is to review the leadership needs of the Board with a view to ensuring the Group’s continued ability to perform effectively. The Nomination Committee’s remit includes responsibility for:
- reviewing the structure, size and composition of the Board, the Management Team and its Committees and making recommendations to the Board on any desired changes;
- reviewing the succession plans for the Directors;
- making recommendations to the Board on suitable candidates to fill vacancies for both Non-Executive and Executives Directors and of the Management Team;
- ensuring that the procedure for appointing new Directors and Executives is rigorous and transparent and that appointments are made on merit and against objective criteria;
- reviewing potential conflicts of interests of Directors; and
- reviewing the external commitments of the Directors and the time required to discharge their responsibilities effectively.
Before a Board appointment is made, the Nomination Committee evaluates the skills, knowledge and experience of the Board to ensure that any new appointment complements these qualities. Candidates from a wide range of backgrounds are considered and appointments are made on merit, with due regard to the benefits of diversity on the Board. The selection process generally involves interviews with a number of candidates.
The Management Team